A vision board is a collage of images, pictures and affirmations of your dreams and desires. It can also be called a dream board, treasure map or vision map.
Vision boards are a great way to make you feel positive, and are helpful if you are using the law of attraction.
Follow these 7 simple steps to create your vision board:
- Decide the main theme of your board. It may be based on something specific you wish to accomplish or obtain, or it may be a general idea of everything that makes you happy.
- Find pictures that correspond with your theme, either from old magazines, photographs, or from the Internet.
- Print (if necessary) and cut out your pictures.
- Type or write some affirmations that correspond with your theme.
- Glue your pictures and affirmations to your poster board and pin them to your cork board.
- Hang your vision board in a place you will see every day.
- View your board at least once a day, and focus on the objects, sayings and theme of your board.
- Nate Scott