Many of our clients know exactly what type of speaker they are looking for. By completing the Speaker Request Form we are able to make an accurate assessment of your specific speaker needs. You may also call us directly at (888) 276-6621 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (888) 276-6621 end_of_the_skype_highlighting to speak with a dedicated consultant about your next engagement. To learn about our Coaching Services, please click here.
Nate Scott is a financial engineer, business strategist, corporate leader, and sales driver offering 20 years’ of private sector and military leadership success, poised to help you achieve measurable and tangible results in your business and life. His true value is the ability to contribute to and enhance the brain trust directing the business, by structuring the organization to position it for growth, aligning the teams so they execute the strategy, or cultivating symbiotic, mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally to the business. He is a solid strategic thinker and tactical execution specialist, who formulates solutions, builds consensus, and drives performance. He is a U.S. Army veteran, Captain and Ranger.
- M.B.A., Strategic Management & Finance, George Washington University, Washington, DC 2002.
- B.S., Sociology & Engineering, United States Military Academy, West Point, NY 1996.
- Executive Certificate, Financial Planning, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 2004.
- Past licenses held: Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Series 7 and 66.
- Direct Sales/Network Marketing/Personal Growth (1996 to present): Telecommunications, Travel, Health & Wellness.
White House Fellowship Finalist, 2007
- Contributing Author, “Pillars of Success,” published 2006, ISBN No. 1600130356.
- Author “Unleash Infinite Power: A Personal Growth Home Study Course,” published in 2008.
- Author “Beyond the Bailout: A Debt Management Home Study Course,” published in 2008.
Leadership & Service
- Leadership Jacksonville – Class of 2007
- Ambassador Board Member, Malivai Washington Kids Foundation
- Board Advisor, Eartha M.M. White Legacy Fund
- Founding Board President, Rebuilding Together
- Greater DC Cares Board Leadership Program
- Commissioner (former), Jacksonville Mayor’s Human Right’s Commission
- Nate Scott